Book Of The Day – Katies Hellion

by Greg on July 24, 2012

Today’s Book of the Day is a highly rated Paranormal Romance by Lizzy Ford. Katie’s Hellion has a great 4.2 star rating and is only $2.99!

“I read “Katie’s Hellion” and I was hooked! Lizzy has a real talent for making her characters believable. I find it hard to put any of her books down. I’ve read some of them 2 & 3 times. If you are a fan of paranormal romance and adventure, this is definitely an author you will enjoy.” kburns – Amazon Reviewer

Katie’s Hellion
by Lizzy Ford
Rating: 4.2 Stars
Category: Paranormal Romance
Price: $2.99

Visit Lizzy Ford’s website
Lizzy Ford on Facebook
Lizzy Ford on Twitter

Katie didn’t send her boyfriend to Hell, but she’s going there to bust him out!

Katie thinks she’s going crazy when a baby angel and death’s personal assistant appear on her doorstep. Both claim she’s destined for something great. If she can survive, that is. She’s drawn into a world filled with immortals like Rhyn, an outcast who claims her as his mate in a show of defiance to his brothers. Katie rescues Rhyn from Hell, and he discovers fast just how special his little human is. With Death counting his days on one hand, Rhyn must learn to love, before his own time is up and Katie becomes the first human casualty in the brewing war between immortals.

Will the love between a gifted young woman and an immortal outcast save the world– or destroy it?

Here’s what the reviewers have to say:

I very much enjoyed this book! Katie is strong and she is real… The author does a great job of making you feel and understand what each of the characters are feeling. You feel what the characters are feeling. The beginning of the story made me think of a Twilight Zone episode… lol! The story is different and well worth the read! Cant wait for the next one!!

*******

This is a great book that leaves you longing for so much more. I finished in one sitting. This is a great read, and I couldn’t put it down. The 2nd in the trilogy is due out the last weekend in August. I can’t wait!

*******

I absolutely love this series!! This book has it all. Action, romance and humor all rolled into one. Another great book from Lizzy Ford.

*******

When I finished reading War of Gods series by Lizzy ford, I KNEW I had to read more of her books. OMG I LOVE this Rhyn trilogy. I rarely find a series that I don’t want to end but this was one I didn’t!! Its so unique compared to other paranormal series that are out there now. I have read 95% of this authors books and will soon finish ALL of them. She is my new favorite author!!

*******

The characters in this book are well developed and the story line is interesting and keeps you wanting to know more. This book got me hooked on Lizzy Ford and I have now went on and read all her books. Great author!!

Get Katie’s Hellion here: Katie’s Hellion

About The Author

Lizzy Ford is the self-publishing phenom, author of the sweet paranormal romance series: “Rhyn Trilogy” and “War of Gods” series; and the young adult fantasy trilogies, “The Foretold,” and “Witchling.” She has also authored multiple single title young adult fantasy and paranormal romances. Lizzy’s books have reached the bestseller lists on Amazon, Apple and Barnes and Noble in multiple categories. Widely considered a freak of nature by her contemporaries for her ability to write and publish a new book every 30-45 days, Lizzy attributes her success to a team that consists of her editor, graphics artist, I.T. Sherpa, and her rabid readers.

Lizzy released ten books in 2011 under her imprint, Guerrilla Wordfare, and intends to release another ten in 2012, including launching two more series. Lizzy’s books can be found on every major ereader library, to include: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, Kobo, Sony and Smashwords. She’s a contributor to YA Indie, Indie Chicks Cafe and Literary Lunes Magazine.

Lizzy lives in southern Arizona with her husband, three dogs and a cat.

***Lizzy’s Books***

Rhyn Trilogy
“Katie’s Hellion” (Book I, May 2011)
“Katie’s Hope” (Book II, Sep 2011)
“Rhyn’s Redemption” (Book III, Mar 2012)
“Rhyn Trilogy: Origins” (Sep 2011 as part of the Indie Eclective’s “Halloween Collection”)

Rhyn Eternal
“Gabriel’s Hope” (Sep 2012)

War of Gods
“Damian’s Oracle” (Book I, re-released Oct 2011)
“Damian’s Assassin” (Book II, re-released – Nov 2011)
“Damian’s Immortal” (Book III, Dec 2011)
“The Grey God” (Book IV, July 2012)

Witchling Trilogy – YA paranormal
“Dark Summer” – August 2012
“Autumn Storm” – Oct 2012
“Winter Kiss” – Winter 2012

The Foretold Trilogy – YA fantasy
Elle’s Journey (Dec 2011)
Shadow Rising (Winter 2012)

Anshan Saga
“Kiera’s Moon” (Aug 2011)
“Kiera’s Sun” (Aug 2012)

Single Titles:
“The Warlord’s Secret” (Apr 2011)
“Maddy’s Oasis” (Jul 2011)
“A Demon’s Desire” (Oct 2011)
“Rebel Heart” (Feb 2012)

***Contact Lizzy***

She love hearings from her readers, so feel free to follow her on Twitter (@LizzyFord2010), Facebook (LizzyFordBooks), email: LizzyFord2010@gmail.com, Google+ or contact her through her site, www.guerrillawordfare.com!

Thank you for considering today’s Book Of The Day – Lizzy Ford and ENT appreciate it.

Be Sociable, Share!

{ 26 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Evelyn July 28, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Lizzy ford books are so refreshing mind challenging she is one heck of writher and her books are off the charks

2 Fazeena July 28, 2012 at 7:24 am

What can I say from the very first time I came across Lizzy Ford books, I read all her books within a week and I work full time with a busy schedule. Well Katie’s Hellion will always be my favorite since it was my first read. To this day I am up to date will all her books, I had introduce my two cuz to her book and we all share the same passion for her books. Lizzy is by far the most interest I took in an author of my best reads. I esp like how she keep in contact with her readers that was a first for me

3 Nicole Rogers July 27, 2012 at 11:41 pm

All I have to say is read this book and you will be hooked. It has been a long time since I was so thoroughly drawn into a book. Lizzy is an awesome author.

4 Subhashree July 25, 2012 at 11:12 pm

I luv Lizzy’s writting. I just get hooked to all the books. Lizzy!! keep writing coz I am starving here to read more!!! 🙂

5 Kris F July 25, 2012 at 11:36 am

Lizzy writes some of the best stuff I have read in a long time

6 Debi July 25, 2012 at 3:22 am

Before you get halfway through your first Lizzy Ford book, you will become a fan. She is that good.

7 PJ Jones July 25, 2012 at 1:36 am

Lizzy’s books rock!

8 Dorothy July 25, 2012 at 12:54 am

I’m waiting for the movie! Awesome job!

9 Cherrie July 25, 2012 at 12:40 am

I am a certified fan of Lizzy Ford and especially the Rhyn trilogy and the War of the God’s series. I don’t want either series to end! I love all the characters and I’m glad there are succeeding books coming! Can’t wait for them! You’re the BEST Lizzy!

10 Christina July 25, 2012 at 12:31 am

Lizzy Ford is in my top 10 list of favorite authors! I really enjoyed the Rhyn series especially Katie’s story. Have to say the War of Gods series is my favorite! Always waiting for a new release from Lizzy!!!

11 k July 24, 2012 at 11:28 pm

love lizzy fords books first found damian’s Oracle which i have re read many times while waiting for other releases! But Rhyn Trilogy are my all time favourite they mix the right amount of everything, evil vs good where the heroes do swear do get it wrong, sometimes they walk a fine line,leave behind a high body count and do work below the waist, and the darkside is how it should be just as seductive but ultimately evil where bad things will and do happen to you and like the real world often unfortunately the winner. I do find myself counting down the days to any new lizzy ford book release, keep them coming!!!

12 Karen O July 24, 2012 at 7:15 pm

I have read every book by Lizzy Ford and have loved every one, cannot put them down till there done.
A must read for anyone who loves action, adventure and romance.

13 Kate w July 24, 2012 at 5:50 pm

I absolutely love Katie’s hellion. I haven’t read a book of lizzy ford that I haven’t really enjoyed

14 Natalie July 24, 2012 at 4:36 pm

I am a HUGE fan of Lizzy Ford. I love her writing and the characters are very well developed. I can’t wait ever for the next installment. Kiera’s Sun is next on my list of must reads. I could hardly wait for the Grey God and stampeded through that one in two days. Lizzy’s only downfall is making her books so enjoyable that you finish them before the next one is out. Lizzy you are a genius! Keep up the good work.

15 Jennifer July 24, 2012 at 4:21 pm

This book is fantastic. But all of her books are amazing. My favorite author!!!

16 Kate July 24, 2012 at 3:14 pm

I really enjoy Lizzy’s books immensely. They are short enough that I can read them in one sitting and yet long enough to hold an interesting and exciting plot. Katie’s Hellion is a great introduction to this series and I love the interactions between Katie and Rhyn. This is a fantastic book for lovers of adventure, action, romance and the paranormal. Definitely one to check out.

17 Biba July 24, 2012 at 2:00 pm

I am thoroughly hooked on Lizzy’s book. I am yet to decide on my favourite character. 😉

18 Traci July 24, 2012 at 1:08 pm

I am a HUGE fan of Lizzy and all her wonderful charachters, but I have to say that Katie is my favorite!! I’ve lost count as to how many times I’ve read this book. Grab it and you’ll be hooked too!

19 Liz Stambaugh July 24, 2012 at 10:51 am

Love this book and the whole series. Lizzy Ford is an amazing author!

20 Bibi July 24, 2012 at 10:34 am

From the moment I began to read Katie’s Hellion my attention was captured so that I could not have stop reading til i reach the end. i love Rhyn, Gabriel, Katie, Toby- their personalities suit the story. I love this Book. Also, I have read all the books in this series and can’t wait to read Gabriel’s Hope

21 Monica July 24, 2012 at 9:32 am

I have been reading Lizzy Ford’s books for sometime now and have enjoyed each one. (I’ve read most of her book) Katie’s Hellion was the first book of Lizzy’s I read and it got me hooked. The characters are well developed and leave you feeling like you really know them. I have recommended this book to others as a fun read to escape and relax.

22 Kim July 24, 2012 at 7:39 am

love lizzy ford books !Best author I have read in long time. I have read most of her books and they just keep geting better. Can’t wait for kiera’s sun.

23 Claire July 24, 2012 at 7:08 am

Love Lizzy Ford books ! Katie is such a strong character and I can’t wait for the next installment. Just finished The Grey God and that was fantastic too! I would recommend the War Gods series to everyone. Keep up the good work Lizzy!

24 Lourdes July 24, 2012 at 6:44 am

I love Lizzy’s books. I started reading them in Afghanistan…. If you like Kathie’s Hellion… you will love War of God’s.

25 Lisa July 24, 2012 at 6:40 am

I have read 2 series from this author and both of them are fantastic. I love Katie’s Hellion. Her characters are very believable and the story flows brilliantly – leaving you dying for the next book – luckily Lizzy is one of the fastest writers ever. Buy this series (and the Grey God) you seriously won’t regret it.

26 Katie July 24, 2012 at 6:13 am

I love Lizzy Ford books. When I ran across her book “Damian’s Oracle” in January of 2011 I was hooked and started stalking her. Since then she has grown leaps and bounds in her writing and is one of, if not my favorite paranormal romance writer! She has a style all her own, her imagination is crazy good, and the story lines will keep you coming back for more. The Rhyn Trilogy is probably my favorite series from Lizzy.

{ 3 trackbacks }